NEW PATIENT CENTER
We understand that your first time at a chiropractic office may be nerve racking. If you’ve never experienced chiropractic care before, you may not know what to expect when you come to our chiropractic office for the first time. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
That’s why at Universal Wellness Source our aim is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension and make you feel comfortable during your visit with our chiropractor.
- STEP ONE: All new patients are requested to fill out a new patient application and sign all necessary forms. (Download Forms)
- STEP TWO: A tour of the office and one on one Drs consultation will then take place to review your health concerns and goals.
- STEP THREE: A state of the art examination process which includes; Digital posture analysis, Neurological testing, joint evaluations, palpation exam, digital motion x-rays (if medically necessary) and a digital gait analysis.
- STEP FOUR: Once the Dr has completely reviewed your exam findings and accepted you as a patient, they will then create a customized lifestyle correction plan for you. The Dr will spend quality time with you explaining exactly what is CAUSING the problem and how we plan on CORRECTING it. You will be healthier and stronger than when you first walked in.
- STEP FIVE: Enjoy the rest of your life knowing you took action and caused great health!