NEW PATIENT CENTER
We understand that as a new patient your first time at a chiropractic office may be nerve racking. If you’ve never experienced chiropractic care before, you may not know what to expect when you come to our chiropractic office for the first time. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
That’s why at Universal Wellness Source our aim is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension and make you feel comfortable during your visit with our chiropractor.
- All new patients are requested to fill out a new patient application and sign all necessary forms. (Download Forms)
- Tour the office and a one-on-one doctor consultation will then take place to review your health concerns and goals.
- A state of the art examination process which includes; Digital posture analysis, Neurological testing, joint evaluations, palpation exam, digital motion x-rays (if medically necessary) and a digital gait analysis.
- Once the Doctor has completely reviewed your exam findings and accepted you as a patient, they will then create a customized lifestyle correction plan for you. The Doctor will spend quality time with you explaining exactly what is CAUSING the problem and how we plan on CORRECTING it. You will be healthier and stronger than when you first walked in.
- Enjoy the rest of your life knowing you took action and caused great health!
What to expect
Phase 1: Relief Care- If you are in pain when you come into our chiropractic office, our first objective is to help you reduce pain and start feeling better as soon as possible.
Phase 2: Corrective/Restorative Care- During the corrective phase of chiropractic care, muscles and other tissues are allowed to heal more completely, which helps prevent further injury or pain. The goal of corrective or restorative chiropractic care is to help bring your body back to functioning at 100%.
Phase 3: Wellness Care- Once your body has fully healed and you are no longer experiencing back pain or other pain symptoms, it is important to come in for periodic chiropractic adjustments to avoid further problems in the future.
Universal Wellness Source offers our patient forms online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office, before you arrive to our chiropractic office.
New Patient Health History Form – Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
We accept all forms of insurance. We will provide a complimentary insurance verification before you begin care so you know exactly what your insurance will and will not pay for.
Our goal at Universal Wellness Source is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care and adjustments. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, we can work with you to arrange a flexible payment program that fits your budget. If you have no insurance or if your insurance does not have any chiropractic benefits, there are still ways for you to receive the pain relief and chiropractic care that you need. Many patients choose to pay directly for their visits with the chiropractor, especially as they discover that chiropractic care is actually extremely cost-effective and affordable. For these patients, chiropractic care is often cheaper and more effective than alternative pain treatments such as pain medications or invasive surgery.
For the out of pocket that any patient does agree to incur, we do accept cash, checks, any major credit card, HSA accounts, FSA accounts and we also partner with Care Credit to offer 12 month, no interest/low interest plans to those who apply and are approved.